Reporting directly to the Automation Platform Manager, the candidate will manage the PLC software development and commissioning phase of Marangoni Meccanica’s Tires Building Machines.
The candidate will have the chance to have focused training in order to improve his technical knowledge and start a path of professional growth within the company.
- Develop PLC software for machinery;
- Analise technical specifications requested by the customer and choose solutions to be implemented;
- Conduct the commissioning and test phases on machines, on-site, and at customers’ facilities;
- Recognize failures and set-up problems, isolate problems, and take appropriate actions to resolve them;
Competences / profile
- Mechatronics/electronics/electric Engineering Bachelor Degree or equivalent Technical Certificate (Mechanic or Electric);
- PLC Siemens (Tia portal) Software knowledge;
- Knowledge of any PLC platform (Twin cat Beckhoff, Studio 5000 Rockwell,…);
- Ability to interpret wiring diagrams and identify any errors on the machine;
- English mandatory – min lev B1;
- Mandatory availability to travel abroad for starting machines or assistance.
At least 2 years of experience in a similar position; experience in using technical equipment and tools.