Ensure the mechanical and functional design of complex machines respecting timelines and methods.
- Carry out mechanical design of complex systems and detailed sizing of mechatronic systems.
- Draw up the project documentation (drawings, bills of materials, data sheets, dimensional checks, calculations, cycle time diagrams, manuals, technical specifications).
- Design equipment according to the main international standards (as machinery directive 2006/42/CE).
- Carry out materials and equipment analysis.
- Problem solving for designed equipment (both in the workshop and on site).
- Develop relations and work closely with other business functions involved in the various projects and implementation phases.
Areas : Worldwilde
Frequency : 20% – 30%
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Education and Qualification(s)
Mechatronics/Mechanic Engineering Bachelor Degree or equivalent Technical Certificate (Mechanic or Mechatronics).
At least two years of experience as a mechanical designer carried out at companies involved on design, production and commissioning of products and / or complex systems (mechanics and electronics, hydraulics, automation, pneumatics, etc.).
Language(s) & Level:
- Italian: Advanced (min B2/C1)
- English: Advanced (min B2/C1)
- Excellent knowledge of the main 2D drawing tools (in particular Autocad) and 3D modeling (in particular Inventor).
- Basic knowledge of FEM analysis.
- Experience in the development of complex projects.
- Excellent knowledge of technical drawing, knowledge of structural problems.
- Knowledge of the main international standards (as machinery directive 2006/42/CE).
SOFT SKILL COMPETENCES
- Attention to activities planning and deadline compliance
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility and aptitude for problem solving
- Willingness to travel (worldwide, but in particular Europe, USA, India)